Junior Member

Default looking for excel formulas when time is used

I have been struggling for some time to find formula for a spreadsheet I am trying to manage / create relating to working times.

Column B contains the start time. Column C contains finish time.

When you work beyond 7pm in the evening the hours that follow are noted and required to be counted as irregular hours.

This would be calculated and shown in column E.

I would like assistance in how to calculate and find a formula for this function.

Within this spreadsheet I have the hours worked in column D and I would also like a calculation to show when employee works more than 7 hours (column E).

any assistance would be appreciated

Regards

Gary Combie