edver

Default Time formulas

Hello,

I would like assistance with a "simple" time formula.
a b
1 9:15:00 9:20:05

The formula I tried to use was "=a1-b1" but no luck.

Suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks & Cheers
JE McGimpsey

Negative times display as ######## in the 1900 date system. If you want
see negative times, you can change to the 1904 date system
(Tools/Options/Calculation).

For more, see

http://cpearson.com/excel/datetime.htm#AddingTimes