Junior Member

Arrow Macro settings in Excel

Hi,

I need to know if there is any setting should I do it for excel sheet to save macros each time I add it to Excel sheet
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Converting Numbers to text problems

Hany Fouda submitted this idea :
Hi , I have a problem that when I close and save the excel sheet
containing module and open it again the macro doesn't work again .

Check that the Macro Security setting is set to prompt you, if/when a
workbook being opened contains macros, whether or not to allow macros.

--
Garry

ClassicVB Users Regroup!
comp.lang.basic.visual.misc