planner

Default How to make text to change its color accord. to selection from a l

"Ruslan" wrote:

Hello everyone,

I have a drop-down list consisting of 4 possible options...
Excel automatically sets black color for fonts....
Is it possible to apply different colors to different options?
in other words, in the choice is 1 - black, 2 - red, 3 - green, 4 - yellow

thank you in advance