Bob Phillips

Default Posts disappearing

Anyone else finding that posts are suddenly not available on the server?

Yesterday a few of mine and the further responses suffered this strike-out,
and today I have seen one from Bill Kunders that also suffered it.

I have checked them on Google and there is nothing offensive in any of the

I have also noticed that some of my replies are not appearing. Again I can
see everything in Google.

Anyone know what is happening?

Paul B

Bob, I have also have some of my responses disappear or not show up at all
--
Paul B
Using Excel 2002 & 2003

"Bob Phillips" wrote in message
Anyone else finding that posts are suddenly not available on the server?

Yesterday a few of mine and the further responses suffered this
strike-out,
and today I have seen one from Bill Kunders that also suffered it.

I have checked them on Google and there is nothing offensive in any of the

I have also noticed that some of my replies are not appearing. Again I can
see everything in Google.

Anyone know what is happening?

Jim Cone

Bob,

Don't know, but I was wondering where you where.

Regards,
Jim Cone
San Francisco, USA

"Bob Phillips"

wrote in message
Anyone else finding that posts are suddenly not available on the server?
Yesterday a few of mine and the further responses suffered this strike-out,
and today I have seen one from Bill Kunders that also suffered it.
I have checked them on Google and there is nothing offensive in any of the
I have also noticed that some of my replies are not appearing. Again I can
see everything in Google.
Anyone know what is happening?

Biff

Don't know what's up but I experienced the same thing yesterday evening in
the .Misc group.

Haven't experienced it (yet) today.

Biff