Paul B

Bob, I have also have some of my responses disappear or not show up at all
--
Paul B
Using Excel 2002 & 2003

"Bob Phillips" wrote in message
Anyone else finding that posts are suddenly not available on the server?

Yesterday a few of mine and the further responses suffered this
strike-out,
and today I have seen one from Bill Kunders that also suffered it.

I have checked them on Google and there is nothing offensive in any of the

I have also noticed that some of my replies are not appearing. Again I can
see everything in Google.

Anyone know what is happening?