jt

Default check box formatting

How do I increase the size of a check box in Excel? I inserted a box from
the form toolbar but it's so small, I can barely read it. If someone could
tell me how to make it larger, I'd appreciate it. Thanks.
Spiff

Hi jt,

I don't know if you can change the size of a format check box but if it's
just the shape you want, with no functionality (i.e. for printing on paper
forms, rather than to perform a function in a spreadsheet), then you can use
an autoshape from the drawing toolbar, which can be easily resized.

Henry Falk