BAB

Default Conditional formatting not available in Excel

Office 2003 Pro "Help" states the following to Add Conditional formatting to
Excel Cell;

"Select the cells for which you want to add conditional formatting. In the
example, we selected the data in the units_shipped column.
On the Format menu, click Conditional Formatting.
In the Conditional Formatting dialog box, do one of the following:
To use values in the selected cells as the formatting criteria, click Cell
Value Is, select the comparison phrase, and then type a constant (constant: A
value that is not calculated. For example, the number 210 and the text
"Quarterly Earnings" are constants. An expression, or a value resulting from
an expression, is not a constant.) value or a formula. "

OK sounds good, but my "Format Menu" dos NOT show "Conditional Formatting"
as an option?

Why? What needs to be done to get Conditional Formatting?

BAB

Bob,

Ya know, I think I'll just go back to bed. I was right clicking on the cell
and going to "Format Cell". The correct location is to go to the Menu Bar
and select "Format" then the "Conditional Formatting" option is available.

Thanks