Bob Phillips

Are you sure you don't have an arrow at the foot of the menu that opens up
into more menu items?

--

HTH

RP

"BAB" wrote in message
Office 2003 Pro "Help" states the following to Add Conditional formatting

Excel Cell;

"Select the cells for which you want to add conditional formatting. In the
example, we selected the data in the units_shipped column.
On the Format menu, click Conditional Formatting.
In the Conditional Formatting dialog box, do one of the following:
To use values in the selected cells as the formatting criteria, click Cell
Value Is, select the comparison phrase, and then type a constant

(constant: A
value that is not calculated. For example, the number 210 and the text
"Quarterly Earnings" are constants. An expression, or a value resulting

from
an expression, is not a constant.) value or a formula. "

OK sounds good, but my "Format Menu" dos NOT show "Conditional Formatting"
as an option?

Why? What needs to be done to get Conditional Formatting?