TSgt Ed

Default How do I get more than 3 Conditional formatting?

I am working with an excell product to track some infomation. A lot dates to
monitor and things to get turned in by certain dates. I am useing conditional
formatting. I have used up my 3 formatting. Is there a way to add more or
another way to get the cell(s) to change colors while still useing
conditional formatting?

Frank Kabel

Hi
only possible with VBA. Take a look at the following free addin:
http://www.xldynamic.com/source/xld.....Download.html

--
Regards
Frank Kabel