Teri

Default Open a Lotus 1-2-3 file using Excel 2003

I was emailed a file saved in Lotus 1-2-3. I have Excel 2003 and get an
error that it can't open Lotus 123 files. Surely if Word can open a
WordPerfect document, Excel can open a Lotus 123 file. What am I missing?
Jim Rech

Excel cannot open files in the .123 format. It can read the older WK4
format. You might ask the sender to save a copy in the older format and
send it to you. There is a program that can do the conversion, Conversions
Plus from www.dataviz.com, but I doubt you want to spend $50 or whatever it
is to open one file.

--
Jim