Kenny

Default Auto Fill & Replace

I was wondering if there was any way that I could fill out one sheet and have
that sheet be they key sheet, and then other documents would put in certain
things for how I filled them out.
Anne Troy

Kenny, could you try explaining that again? Maybe it's me. :) I don't
understand what you're looking for. Maybe others can't either.
*******************
~Anne Troy

www.OfficeArticles.com

"Kenny" wrote in message
I was wondering if there was any way that I could fill out one sheet and

have
that sheet be they key sheet, and then other documents would put in

certain
things for how I filled them out.

Debra Dalgleish

You can use VLookup formulas to return data from the key sheet. There's
information on VLookup in Excel's Help, and instructions and examples he

and a sample with instructions he

http://www.contextures.com/xlOrderForm01.html

--
Debra Dalgleish