Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Jackie D

Default duplicating information

Hi

I use excel to keep a record of my accounts. I'd like to do something to
save me inputting time but I'm not sure if what I'm about to ask is even
possible. Perhaps, if I explain, someone could help me?

I am inputting personal expenditure and company expenditure into the same
Excel worksheet, showing the gross, net and VAT in separate columns. But I
also need to keep a worksheet showing ONLY personal expenditure and a
worksheet showing ONLY business expenditure. To save me having to input three
times for each entry, is there a way that Excel can automatically duplicate
the entries into the relevant and correct other worksheet?

My problem is that I'm not the most advanced Excel user and I am only just
beginning to learn about macros (and I'm afraid I don't know how to use
macros unless someone more experienced actually gives me the correct codes!)
--

Many thanks
JD