LACPA

Default Clipboard

Every time I reboot, the Excel clipboard pops up. How do I permanently stop
the clipboard from popping up?
DNA

Are you talking about the Startup Task Pane? If so, that's under Tools
Options View, just uncheck it.

LACPA

No, I got that one taken care of. After I copy & paste a couple of times,
the clipboard will pop up. I can change the settings on the clipboard so
that doesn't happen. But . . . it resets every time I reboot, and the
clipboard reappears. I don't like or need the clipboard to appear. Please
help!!!

"DNA" wrote:

Are you talking about the Startup Task Pane? If so, that's under Tools
Options View, just uncheck it.

DNA

Okay, just wanted to make sure we were on the same page. When my clipboard
comes up I have an Options button at the bottom, check there. If that
doesn't work try doing a CTRL + C twice.

LACPA

That only works until I reboot. I suppose when I reboot it resets itself
back to the default (showing the clipboard). Any other ideas???

"DNA" wrote:

Are you talking about the Startup Task Pane? If so, that's under Tools
Options View, just uncheck it.

DNA

Well, what about under Options the two options that read:

Show Office Clipboard Automatically
Collect Without Showing Office Clipboard

One of those should really do it.