ay

Default Error can't empty clipboard appears when trying to copy.

When I try to copy and paste a table from Excel into Word I am getting the
error "can't empty clipboard" appears after hitting the copy function...This
has happened a couple of times but only after extended use of the program.
When I pull up the clipboard there is nothing on it at all...I opened the
clipboard on every program I have running to see if its full somewhere else
but it isn't.