Jill

Default How do I empty the clipboard, when nothing is in it?

--
Jill G
Paul B

Jill, It is best to put you question in the body of the message, if there is
nothing in it, it would be empty I think, if not how about
Application.CutCopyMode = False ????
--
Paul B
Using Excel 2002 & 2003

"Jill" wrote in message

Jill G

paul

esc
--
hope this helps
Paul

"Paul B" wrote:

Jill, It is best to put you question in the body of the message, if there is
nothing in it, it would be empty I think, if not how about
Application.CutCopyMode = False ????
--
Paul B
Using Excel 2002 & 2003