jmac2074

Default Pop-up clipboard window

Can the clipboard pop-up window be prevented from opening up every time I
copy something? I use Office 2000.

Ideally, as I continually copy items from Outlook and paste the data in
Excel, I would like the clipboard pop-up window to not appear. It gets in
the way and I really don't need it.
Jason Morin

Go to Edit Office Clipboard. Click on the "Options"
button at the bottom of the window and change your set-up
there.

HTH
Jason
Atlanta, GA