Brendenw9

Default Duplicate cell search

Hi,

I manage a computer repair centre, where over a 1 week period we may service
200 units. I need to serach a spread sheet for repeat offenders, units that
come in more than once over different periods using their unique serial
numbers. Once I've isolated these units in want delete all the single rows
leaving me with only the duplicated serial numbers.

Brenden