JIMBROOKS

Default Help needed with textbox formatting in Excel 2000

I have created a userform containing several textboxes linked to cells on
sheet1 of a workbook. The cells on the worksheet are formatted for Currency
,specifically £ to two decimal places. My problem is when I change the
values on the worksheet the prices appear on the userform as a number, for
example £54.00 on the worksheet appears as 54 in the linked textbox so my
question is, is there a way to set a currency format in a text box by using
code as I can't find a way by using the textbox properties?
Here's hoping some knowlegable person can head me in the right
direction. Thanks in advance.
Happy New Year to all
Jim Brooks

Bob Phillips

Jim,

Try either

Textbox1.Text =
Format(Worksheets("Sheet1").Range("A1").Value,"£#, ##0.00")

or

Textbox1.Text = Worksheets("Sheet1").Range("A1").Text

if the cell is already formatted.

--

HTH

RP