JIMBROOKS

Default Help needed with textbox formatting in Excel 2000

I have created a userform containing several textboxes linked to cells on
sheet1 of a workbook. The cells on the worksheet are formatted for Currency
,specifically £ to two decimal places. My problem is when I change the
values on the worksheet the prices appear on the userform as a number, for
example £54.00 on the worksheet appears as 54 in the linked textbox so my
question is, is there a way to set a currency format in a text box by using
code as I can't find a way by using the textbox properties?
Here's hoping some knowlegable person can head me in the right
direction. Thanks in advance.
Happy New Year to all
Jim Brooks