Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default view all text in formula bar

Hi, in version 2003, I could see all text in a cell in the formula
bar. For example, if I had a few paragraphs of text, I could see it
all. In the 2010 version, I can only see 2 lines max... Is it possible
to view the same content as in 2003 version?
Many thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

On Oct 16, 8:34*pm, Chris Wee wrote:
Hi, in version 2003, I could see all text in a cell in the formula
bar. For example, if I had a few paragraphs of text, I could see it
all. In the 2010 version, I can only see 2 lines max... Is it possible
to view the same content as in 2003 version?
Many thanks

Right click at the RIGHT of the formula bar