Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How do I view all text in a merged cell? Wrap text is activated.

I have merged several cells (21 to 46 and A to F) and have activated the wrap
text function. It appears to work for the first few lines, and then the text
disappears. If I double click in the merged cell, all of the text appears.
However as soon as I move to a different cell, a portion of the text
disappears again.
What I want is a few paragraphs to be typed in this same merged cell. Please
help!