-   -   How do I view all text in a merged cell? Wrap text is activated. (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/127352-how-do-i-view-all-text-merged-cell-wrap-text-activated.html)

susjorg

How do I view all text in a merged cell? Wrap text is activated.

I have merged several cells (21 to 46 and A to F) and have activated the wrap
text function. It appears to work for the first few lines, and then the text
disappears. If I double click in the merged cell, all of the text appears.
However as soon as I move to a different cell, a portion of the text
disappears again.
What I want is a few paragraphs to be typed in this same merged cell. Please
help!

Dave Peterson

How do I view all text in a merged cell? Wrap text is activated.

Try adding alt-enters (to force new lines within the cell) every 80-100
characters.

--

Dave Peterson