Old October 25th 05, 05:57 PM
Carpenter Gary

Default How do I set text to top of cell next to wrap text in Excel?

In the cell next to a wrap text cell, I want the text to appear at the top of
the cell, not at the bottom. Ex. cell A1 is a title for that line and cell
A2 is a specification for the title. The specification is much longer than
the title so I use wrap text, but when the row height is elongated to show
all the text, the title ends up even with the bottom of the spec. How can I
make the title even with the top of the cell?