-   -   How do I set text to top of cell next to wrap text in Excel? (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/52146-how-do-i-set-text-top-cell-next-wrap-text-excel.html)

Carpenter Gary

How do I set text to top of cell next to wrap text in Excel?

In the cell next to a wrap text cell, I want the text to appear at the top of
the cell, not at the bottom. Ex. cell A1 is a title for that line and cell
A2 is a specification for the title. The specification is much longer than
the title so I use wrap text, but when the row height is elongated to show
all the text, the title ends up even with the bottom of the spec. How can I
make the title even with the top of the cell?

Anne Troy

How do I set text to top of cell next to wrap text in Excel?

Format--Cell, Alignment tab. Set vertical alignment to top.
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com