Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Sheet Names Disappeared

The sheet names disappeared....I went to Excel Options and they are turned on
for the WB and Sheets still they don't appear
HELP
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Tools Options View and sure Sheet tabs is checked.
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu201003

"Terry" wrote:

The sheet names disappeared....I went to Excel Options and they are turned on
for the WB and Sheets still they don't appear
HELP

Senior Member

Location: Hyderabad
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry View Post
The sheet names disappeared....I went to Excel Options and they are turned on
for the WB and Sheets still they don't appear
HELP
Use this simple vba code

Private Sub Workbook_Open()
ActiveWindow.DisplayWorkbookTabs = True
End Sub

all the best
Thanks
Bala
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Maybe they are just out of sight below?

Can you adjust the window size?

Has the horizontal slider bar been dragged all the way left?

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP