Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default The sheet tabs at the bottom of my worksheet has disappeared?

When I saved my excel work sheet using 2007 microsoft office, all my Sheet
tabs at the bottom of the page has disappeared? How do I get them back?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
CLR CLR is offline

Try Tools Options put a check in the SheetTabs box

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3

"tresses8m" wrote in message
When I saved my excel work sheet using 2007 microsoft office, all my Sheet
tabs at the bottom of the page has disappeared? How do I get them back?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
CLR CLR is offline

Only other thing I could think of is maybe you have a Before-Save macro that
is hiding them all..........I don't use 2007 personally, but try Format
Sheets Unhide and see if there are any hidden sheets listed........

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3

"tresses8m" wrote in message
When I saved my excel work sheet using 2007 microsoft office, all my

Sheet
tabs at the bottom of the page has disappeared? How do I get them

back?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

"tresses8m" wrote in message
When I saved my excel work sheet using 2007 microsoft office, all my

Sheet
tabs at the bottom of the page has disappeared? How do I get them

back?

I managed to hide them from myself once by accidentally dragging the
scroll bar out to far to the left. Does your scroll bar take up the
entire bottom of the window?

gls858