Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Laura

Default Can the bottom tabs in Excel be moved vertically on a worksheet?

I've been asked to move the tabs on an Excel spreadsheet so they run
vertically along the sheet instead of along the bottom. Is this possible?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Dave Peterson

You can hide them or show them--but you can't move them.

--

Dave Peterson
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Gord Dibben