Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Highlight on Date Problem

Hi everyone

I have the following in conditional format in column A

=I54-TODAY()<=60 if true highlight Red

This is working in most cases but for some reason when september dates are
in the I column they also highlight red which is incorrect - am I missing
something in the formula please?
--
Thanks as always

Lise

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi Fred

Yes the year is correct 2010. Only happening on month of September - very
annoying.
--
Thanks as always

Lise