Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default highlight problem

Suddenly, when I'm in Excel 2007 and I try to highlight just one cell, Excel
is highlight 3 cells. How can I shut down this "feature"? This has never
happened to me before.
--
emprof

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Thanks. For some reason after going out of the program and then back into it
the problem resolved itself. I have no idea what happened, but I will
remember to try F8.

teethless mama" wrote:

Press F8 to toggle back...