-   -   highlight problem (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/201024-highlight-problem.html)

emprof

highlight problem

Suddenly, when I'm in Excel 2007 and I try to highlight just one cell, Excel
is highlight 3 cells. How can I shut down this "feature"? This has never
happened to me before.
--
emprof

Teethless mama

highlight problem

Press F8 to toggle back...

"emprof" wrote:

Suddenly, when I'm in Excel 2007 and I try to highlight just one cell, Excel
is highlight 3 cells. How can I shut down this "feature"? This has never
happened to me before.
--
emprof

emprof

highlight problem

Thanks. For some reason after going out of the program and then back into it
the problem resolved itself. I have no idea what happened, but I will
remember to try F8.

teethless mama" wrote:

Press F8 to toggle back...