Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Copy-Paste Chart into Word from Excel 2007

In Excel 2003 I was able to copy a chart on one worksheet that was created
from data on another worksheet in the same workbook and then paste that chart
(paste special) into Word. In Excel 2007 (workbook converted from Excel
2003), I am unable to copy the chart at all, much less paste it into Word.
Can anyone help with this?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Charts created in 2003 behave in 2003, those created in 2007 generally
behave in 2007. Occasionally charts created in one version but opened in
the other may not cooperate.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier