Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Sue O'Donnell Sue O'Donnell is offline

Default Copy-Paste Chart into Word from Excel 2007

Thanks. I'll now ask our technical services if they can look at the
installation of Excel 2007 and see if there is a problem with that.

"trip_to_tokyo" wrote:

Cannot reproduce; works fine for me no problems at all.

"Sue O'Donnell" wrote:

In Excel 2003 I was able to copy a chart on one worksheet that was created
from data on another worksheet in the same workbook and then paste that chart
(paste special) into Word. In Excel 2007 (workbook converted from Excel
2003), I am unable to copy the chart at all, much less paste it into Word.
Can anyone help with this?