Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default pet food bank needs template for organization of customers

I am looking for something to help a pet food bank keep track of their
customers from month to month. We keep track of name, address, phone, email,
up to 5 cats and 4 dogs, including pets name, species, breed, weight, age,
and spayed/neutered, the amount of food given, any special needs, and what
requirements that have not been met yet. I was thinking Access would have
what I'm looking for but I don't know much about it to even know where to
begin. ANY help would be beneficial and greatly appreciated. We would also
need to be able to print out information on index cards or labels that
contain the immediate information like: owner last and first name, pet name,
species, weight, food alotted.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

You could do that in Excel.

I doubt there is Template tailored to your specific needs.

Build one to suit.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Fri, 23 Apr 2010 14:55:01 -0700, tiffany_m
wrote:

I am looking for something to help a pet food bank keep track of their
customers from month to month. We keep track of name, address, phone, email,
up to 5 cats and 4 dogs, including pets name, species, breed, weight, age,
and spayed/neutered, the amount of food given, any special needs, and what
requirements that have not been met yet. I was thinking Access would have
what I'm looking for but I don't know much about it to even know where to
begin. ANY help would be beneficial and greatly appreciated. We would also
need to be able to print out information on index cards or labels that
contain the immediate information like: owner last and first name, pet name,
species, weight, food alotted.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Get in touch with me via email, I may be able to help you with this one.
Remove spaces for valid email address:
Help From @ JLatham Site. com
Just remind me in the email what your request is here.