Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default I need a template to figure out weekly food costs...

Does anyone know where I can find a template to calculate weekly food costs
or at least give me an idea of where to begin?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Why do you need a template? How much do you spend each week for food?

Me1Me2 wrote:

Does anyone know where I can find a template to calculate weekly food costs
or at least give me an idea of where to begin?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Microsoft offers lots of free templates:
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/te...s/default.aspx

(I didn't look for what you want.)

If you don't find something you like there, try searching google for:
excel food budget

The first hit I got was for this:
http://www.microsoft.com/education/endsmeet.mspx

--