Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default Is there an excel template for coupon organization?

I would like to create a workbook in excel to record and store info on all
types of coupons that can be sorted by date of expiry, ingredient, store
offering etc. I figure that this has probably already been done and that a
template should be available but so far I can't find one. Does anyone know
either how to set this up in excel or if a template is available?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

I see nothing specific at the Office Template Gallery but a 'net search for

"coupon database excel" turned up a few.

Download a sample workbook from here.

http://projects.newsobserver.com/tags/coupon_update

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP