Old October 1st 09, 03:50 AM posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Default NEED TEMPLATE FOR FOOD/BEVERAGE INVENTORY

I am beginning a new job where I must keep a perpetual inventory of the food
and beverage. Does anyone have one they can share with me?

Old October 1st 09, 03:52 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Browse through the templates at the Office Template Gallery.

http://officeupdate.microsoft.com/te...ry/default.asp

May be something that suits your needs.

Or at least something you could edit to your needs.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

Old April 5th 14, 03:51 AM posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

On Thursday, October 1, 2009 2:50:01 PM UTC+12, Tammy wrote:
I am beginning a new job where I must keep a perpetual inventory of the food
and beverage. Does anyone have one they can share with me?

Please send me some free stock invetory for Food & Beverage as I need to do Management invetory