Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Custom Footer

I am using Excel 2002 and have eneterd a custom footer. I would like the
footer note to appear on four of five pages. In affect I want to leave the
footer of the last page (page 5) when printing all the pages. Not sure Excel
can do this?
--
James
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Print 4 pages with the footer and 1 page without.

Failing that, look into Report Manager.
http://www.ozgrid.com/forum/showthread.php?t=13668

--
Regards