Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Custom Footer

Hi, I hope someone can help.

I am trying to put a custom footer in an excel spreadsheet giving the
filename and the path but it seems that I can only put the filename without
the path. Do I have to live with this?

Thanks,

Andrew.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Try this
When you choose custom Footer make sure to click on the folder icon and not
the Excel icon.

Regards
Sam
"Andrew Mackenzie" wrote:

Hi, I hope someone can help.

I am trying to put a custom footer in an excel spreadsheet giving the
filename and the path but it seems that I can only put the filename without
the path. Do I have to live with this?

Thanks,

Andrew.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I use:

Sub pathinfooter()
ActiveSheet.PageSetup.RightFooter = "&08 &" & Chr(34) & _
"Times New Roman" & Chr(34) & _
ActiveWorkbook.FullName & " " & ActiveSheet.Name
End Sub

In a standard module of my Personal.xls file - Also a Custom Button on
My toolbar runs "pathinfotter" when I need it.

: