Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
NAVEEN

Default Custom Footer for each page

Hi,

Can anybody tell me how to create my own custom header or footer for each
page.

i.e., I want the following footer all at a time
1. For page-1: I don't want any footer
2. For page-2: I want to print footer as "Page 2"
3. For page-3: I want to print footer as "Page 3"
n. For page-n: (Last Page) I want to print the footer as "Last Page"

I can achieve the above by changing the footer after printing each page. But
I want all the setup to be done at a time and want to preserve it.

Thanks

NAVEEN