Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default HOW DO I BACK UP ONTO USB STICK?

I want to back up excel and Word onto a stick. how do I do that?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

You can't. Only the documents and workbooks. Just copy them to the
thumbdrive.

Jill wrote:
I want to back up excel and Word onto a stick. how do I do that?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Your question is rather vague. Are you looking to back up all of your XL and
Word files onto an memory stick? If so backups are handled by your operating
system and XL and Word really have nothing to do with the backup.

You could manually find all of your XL and Word files with a search and copy
them to the stick. Depends on your OS how you go about finding the files.
--
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson