Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default form option buttons - how can I make them accessible?

I am trying to make my spreadsheet keyboard and screen readable. What do I
need to do to make my form option buttons accessible?
At the moment they are not seen by a screen reader and I am unable to tab to
them or select them with any thing other than a mouse click.

have searched the help, but accessibility always seems a low priority :-(

Lynn
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Define accessible. Have you created a form in VBA or is your form a tab in
your spread sheet. Are the option buttons from the forms toolbar or from the
control toolbox. Can you click on them wiht a mouse. Are you having trouble
tabbing to them... The question is a little vague.
--
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson