-   -   form option buttons - how can I make them accessible? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/255895-form-option-buttons-how-can-i-make-them-accessible.html)

Lynn

form option buttons - how can I make them accessible?

I am trying to make my spreadsheet keyboard and screen readable. What do I
need to do to make my form option buttons accessible?
At the moment they are not seen by a screen reader and I am unable to tab to
them or select them with any thing other than a mouse click.

have searched the help, but accessibility always seems a low priority :-(

Lynn

Jim Thomlinson

form option buttons - how can I make them accessible?

Define accessible. Have you created a form in VBA or is your form a tab in
your spread sheet. Are the option buttons from the forms toolbar or from the
control toolbox. Can you click on them wiht a mouse. Are you having trouble
tabbing to them... The question is a little vague.
--
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson