Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How do I print labels from an existing excel spreadsheet?

I have an address directory set up as an excel spreadsheet with each line of
the address in a new column. I have seen people print labels directly from a
spreadsheet like this, but I don't know the steps. Any help out there?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Use Word's mail merge facility, with the Excel file as the data source:

Mail merge Excel to Word:
a.. http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/mailmerg.htm
b.. http://www.mvps.org/word/FAQs/MailMerge

--
David Biddulph

"bnten" wrote in message
I have an address directory set up as an excel spreadsheet with each line
of
the address in a new column. I have seen people print labels directly
from a
spreadsheet like this, but I don't know the steps. Any help out there?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Have a look at this:
Micky