sq

Default how do I print address labels from an Excel Spreadsheet

I am trying to print address labels from information contained within a
spreadsheet, I have the normal columns you would see in an address, first
name, last name, golf club, address 1, address 2, address 3, address 4,
postcode. I would like there to be 14 labels per page.
Thanks
Paul B

sq, I would do a mail merge with word

For help on Word mail merge using Excel as the data source have a look here

http://www.mvps.org/word/FAQs/MailMe...AMailMerge.htm

http://www.mvps.org/word/FAQs/MailMe...DataSource.htm

A training tutorial for creating envelopes and labels.
http://office.microsoft.com/training...RC010390291033

--
Paul B
Using Excel 2002 & 2003

"sq" wrote in message
I am trying to print address labels from information contained within a
spreadsheet, I have the normal columns you would see in an address, first
name, last name, golf club, address 1, address 2, address 3, address 4,
postcode. I would like there to be 14 labels per page.
Thanks

Mladen_Dj

Use mail merge feature in MS Word for printing labels, and set that databese
is excel file where you hold addresses. Word will guide you throught
process. Consult Word help for mail merge if you need it.