DDAANN

Default how to format and print labels from an excel file

I have an excel list of people with 12 cells of information. I want to
format and print "name tags" (labels?) using only the information in four
cells. How can I do this?
Gord Dibben

You can print labels in Excel but formatting can be a problem.

Best to use Word for the mailmerge operation and select the 4 labels to print
during the setup in Word.

For help on Word mail merge using Excel as the data source.

http://www.mvps.org/word/FAQs/MailMe...AMailMerge.htm

http://www.mvps.org/word/FAQs/MailMe...DataSource.htm

And a training tutorial for creating envelopes and labels.

http://office.microsoft.com/training...RC010390291033

Gord Dibben Excel MVP

On Tue, 12 Apr 2005 09:46:03 -0700, DDAANN
wrote:

I have an excel list of people with 12 cells of information. I want to
format and print "name tags" (labels?) using only the information in four
cells. How can I do this?

Marvin P. Winterbottom

If you have Word, it is easier to do a tools/mail merge from there using
excel as the data.