Mladen_Dj

Default how do I print address labels from an Excel Spreadsheet

Use mail merge feature in MS Word for printing labels, and set that databese
is excel file where you hold addresses. Word will guide you throught
process. Consult Word help for mail merge if you need it.

"sq" wrote in message
I am trying to print address labels from information contained within a
spreadsheet, I have the normal columns you would see in an address, first
name, last name, golf club, address 1, address 2, address 3, address 4,
postcode. I would like there to be 14 labels per page.
Thanks