Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Compare two dates

Hi,. I would like to compare two dates in the same row and return a true or
false statement.

How do I do this?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Could you please elaborate your query. Do you mean?

With dates in A1 and B1

=IF(A1=B1,"dates are same","dates are not the same")

If this post helps click Yes
---------------
Jacob Skaria

"Dave" wrote:

Hi,. I would like to compare two dates in the same row and return a true or
false statement.

How do I do this?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Thats great thanks. So simple!