-   -   Compare two dates (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/248722-compare-two-dates.html)

Dave

Compare two dates

Hi,. I would like to compare two dates in the same row and return a true or
false statement.

How do I do this?

Jacob Skaria

Compare two dates

Could you please elaborate your query. Do you mean?

With dates in A1 and B1

=IF(A1=B1,"dates are same","dates are not the same")

If this post helps click Yes
---------------
Jacob Skaria

"Dave" wrote:

Hi,. I would like to compare two dates in the same row and return a true or
false statement.

How do I do this?

David Biddulph[_2_]

Compare two dates

=A1=B1
--
David Biddulph

"Dave" wrote in message
Hi,. I would like to compare two dates in the same row and return a true
or
false statement.

How do I do this?

Dave