Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Excel 2007 rename my worksheet

I got a workbook that is created in 2003. Now my company upgrade to 2007, so
try to save the workbook into 2007.

But when I open the workbook (this workbook contain formula links and
charts). The funny thing is, it rename my worksheet name that contain charts
to Chart1, Chart2 etc.

I tried renaming them back to the worksheet name I have and save again.
When I open the workbook, again the worksheet name is rename to Chart2,
Chart4 etc.

What would be the problem?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I would suggest that you check carefully that the version that you are
reopening is the same version that you've saved. My guess is that you may
be opening a different version.
Is the file that you are subsequently opening a .xls or a .xlsx ? Have you
checked the date and time of the file against the date and time when you
saved and closed the file?
--
David Biddulph